DGTR recently recommended imposing 25% safeguard duty on solar cells imports to protect domestic players from steep rise in the inbound shipments of the product.
It is said that if it is accepted by the government, could lead to a steep hike in solar power costs.
However, to understand the impact, resolution of the safeguard duty on manufacturers, developer and EPC players we reached out to experts.
Expert Panel Include:-
- Navratan Katariya, Founder, Sy-Energy Consultants
- Simarpreet Singh, Founder Director, Hartek Solar
- Abhijeet Gupta, Managing Director, Radite Energy
- Maxson Lewis, CEO, Magenta Power
- Arun Yadav, Founder, Wind India Energy
- Yogesh Patel, Founder & Director, 3S Green Energy India