AmazingE recently launched its 16 Amp Level 2 EVSE, with 3.8kW of goodness. The AmazingE charges electric cars three times faster than the Level 1 cordset that came with the vehicle.
The AmazingE is the first Level 2 charging station with nationally recognized independent safety listing to enter the US market for under $300. The MSRP is $279, but the AmazingE is currently offered at an introductory price of just $219. The AmazingE plugs into a 240V, NEMA 14-30 receptacle (commonly used for clothes dryers).
AmazingE Girl, protector of safe power transfer, said, “At this price point EV drivers have been battling low quality, unreliable, unsafe, and uncertified charging stations for far too long. The AmazingE gives EV drivers a truly safe, reliable, and powerful charging option. Working together, we can protect the safety of our community and destroy all villainous unlisted charging stations!”
Features of AmazingE EVSE:
- 16 Amps of power for charging (3.8 KW of goodness!)
- 20 feet of cable reach
- NEMA 14-30 plug
- Independently Safety Certified (UL Listed)
- 3x faster charging
- 3 free reusable bags included (portable)
- 3 half-years of warranty (18 months)
- US based customer and warranty support provided by ClipperCreek, Inc., the Gold Standard in EVSE industry
- Made in USA