A MoU has been signed between Methodist College of Engineering & Technology (MCET), Hyderabad and Imperial Society for Innovative Engineers (ISIEINDIA) on 20th Sep 2018.
This collaboration is for student’s Skill development and career advancement. It will lead to generating an environment of innovation and creativity among future engineers.
The terms of the MoU are as follows:
- A joint initiative of ISIE-India & Automotive Industries will introduce an Academic Partnership Program (APP) on Electric Vehicle Engineering, the curriculum designed from international universities and industrial experts with core manufacturing industries. The program partner will play a key role in skill development and placements.
- Skill Development Program(SDP) as a certificate course for students of Mechanical Engineering & EEE۔
- Workshops for Students and will support technically for organizing Seminars, workshops & other activity in allied areas of Mechanical Engineering & EEE. Will loop in experts from industry and academia for Invited Lectures, Key Note talks etc. as deemed necessary upon mutual consent of both the parties of the MoU, from across INDIA for such programs to be organized.
- ISIE will conduct special Internship/Training program (Technical + Management, Target Orientation and Based on live problems).
- Centre of Excellence (COE), where faculty, staff, student and community members will work in a collaborative environment.
- Vocational Training Program (VTP), will provide Placement assistance both during academic and vocations.
- Will provide recognition to Methodist College of Engineering & Technology with “Student Research Association” (SRA).
The MoU will be effective for a period of 1 year, from 20th Sep 2018, and in due course, all the above-enlisted items will be taken up in a phased manner in association with ISIE India, at Dept.’s of ME, ECE & EEE.
ISIEINDIA has introduced specialization in Electric Vehicle Engineering (Academia Program focusing on Hand on Exposure). This kind of program will play a key role.