National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) floated tender inviting bid for development of 15 MW floating solar PV project at NTPC Koldam HEPP.
Solar PV Cells and Modules for this floating solar PV project can be sourced from anywhere in the world noted NTPC in the NIT doc.
Brief Scope of work includes
- Design, engineering, manufacturing, supply, packing and forwarding, transportation, unloading storage, installation, testing and commissioning of Solar Photo Voltaic Plant based on Open category PV modules and cells.
- Site- grading, clearing of vegetation for inverter room and CMCS.
- Providing power supply and water supply for construction purposes.
- Supply of floaters, Installation, anchoring, fixing of floaters for SPV panels, pathways corresponding to 19.5 MWp system.
- Construction of Inverter room with Power conditioning unit associated LT and HT switchgear. In case of String Inverter/outdoor inverter, Construction of HT Switchgear room.
- Construction of Central Monitoring and Control Station with switchgear room, with all electrical fitting and furniture, security cabin etc.
- All associated electrical and civil works required for interfacing with grid (i.e. transformer(s), breakers, isolators, panels, protection system, cables/ overhead line.
- Supply and Installation of Transformers and evacuation of power from Main pooling switchgear
- Solar Module cleaning system.
- SCADA system for remote monitoring and control of Inverters with all hardware & software.
- Operation & maintenance of SPV Plant along with electrical equipment, consumables and spare parts for a period of 3 (three) years from the date of successful completion of trial run.
- Supply of Mandatory spares
The last date submission of bid is February 25, 2019.NTPC in the document notes that all bidders must submit a bid security amount of Rs10 lakh.