Mahindra Electric recently launched its all new ‘Next-Generation Mobility app’ – NEMO Life for customers who want to keep track of their EVs. The launch of the all new app coincides with the completion of over 100 million electric kilometres by Mahindra EVs on Indian roads.
Mahindra Electric has studied the usage pattern of EVs in India and has conceptualised the Connected Mobility solution that will allow users to take control of their mobility, including the EV ecosystem, with the touch of a finger. Parameters including, but not limited to, the charging cycle, real-time driving data, vehicle controls, etc. were considered during data collection. We bring you top 6 features of Mahindra Nemo life app that you should know-
- NEMO Life comes with 40 new features; it is based on NEMO a cloud based platform that enables a new generation of shared and connected services to enhance urban electric mobility.
- The app helps manage multiple users, cars through one app, sends reminders to charge your car, and insights into your driving and charging performance.
- It allows remotely access your car – lock/unlock doors, start or stop charging or even check your cabin temperature and remotely control the A/C unit. It provides deep insights into the vehicle performance and delivers essential vehicle control to the users
- NEMO Life will now help personal electric car users to overcome some of the major barriers to adoption of EVs such as range anxiety, battery performance, and multiple user management, among others. It allows you to check if your car can complete your planned trip or how much more charge you need to reach your destination.
- The app also allows users to showcase their eco contribution and savings from driving electric vehicles in their social circle.
- The new mobile app is available to download on both the iOS and Android platforms. It is worth noting that the app is currently in developing stage on Play Store.
Under the NEMO brand, Mahindra Electric already has NEMO Driver and NEMO Commuter mobile apps along with NEMO Integrated Mobility Centre.
If you have Mahindra electric car you can download the app from Android Play Store here and Apple App Store here. Do share your experience with us at the email provided on our website