Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation (TANGEDCO) have floated a tender inviting application to conduct geo technical investigation study for the establishment of 500 MW Kadaladi Solar Power Project at S. Tharaikudi, Narippaiyur and Kannirajapuram Villages in Kadaladi Taluk of Ramanathapuram District.
Last date for bid submission is 31st January 2019.
- The Contractor having executed similar work in any State/Central Govt/Public Sector Undertaking for a value not less than 1(One) Lakh during the past three years in a single contract.
- The contractors who are having separate ESI and EPF code are eligible to participate the tender and should enclose the copy of ESI and EPF code certificate.
- The tenderer shall furnish the GST number of the firm along with the proof in the tender.
- Tender Specifications can be had from the office of the Superintending Engineer /Civil/ Uppur Supercritical Thermal Power Project /Ramanathapuram.
- If the tender set is to be sent by post a sum of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only should be paid extra in addition to the cost of tender specification.
- Sale of specifications will commence from 25.01.19 and will end 1 day prior to the due date of opening.
- Tenders will be received up to 14.00 Hrs. and will be opened at 14.30 Hrs. on the due date of opening.
- Tender sets are not transferable.
- If the due date happens to be a holiday, next working day will be the due date.
- TANGEDCO cannot be held responsible for loss/delays of tender sets if sent by courier/post.
- Goods and Service tax, ESI and EPF subscription as applicable will be reimbursed on submission of vouchers.
- Documentary evidence in support of all the above requirements attested by a gazette officer shall necessarily be enclosed along with the offer. In the absence of attested supporting documents, the offer will be rejected.
Recentlythe NLC India (NLCIL) signed MoU with TANGEDCO to develop 2,640 MW of lignite-based thermal power projects and 1,000 MW of solar energy projects in the state.