Ampere Vehicles accelerates EV growth unleashing a new and trendy electric scooter named as Ampere Magnus Pro. Here we bring you few important things that you should know about the all new electric scooter.
- The all new electric scooter has been designed for discerning commuters in urban and semi-urban regions.
- Ampere Magnus Pro offers an average range of 75-80 Kms per charge.
- The scooter is available in 4 new color variants Bluish Peal white, Metallic red, Graphite Black, Golden Yellow in Bangalore and will soon be accessible in other parts of the country.
- It will be available at an attractive price of INR 73,990/- (Ex-showroom price).
- The light weight Magnus Pro offers both performance and low riding costs coupled with an optimum city riding range, higher speed and smooth experience.
- Magnus Pro offers multiple advanced features like anti-theft alarm, digital LCD cluster, mobile charging point, bright LED lights and LED DRLs.
- It also comes with telescopic suspension
- And offer 450mm leg space and large storage boot space.
- Interested customers can easily book this new scooter on the website and avail easy EMIs.
Nagesh Basavanhalli, MD and CEO, Greaves Cotton Limited, said “Greaves is an established player delivering affordable and eco-friendly mobility solutions. We have invested in talent, technology and infrastructure to build a sustainable ecosystem. With the increased shift towards personal mobility vehicles post COVID, launch of this new Magnus e-scooter is an important milestone in our journey to strengthen Ampere’s position in the last mile mobility segment”
Commenting on the launch, P Sanjeev, COO, Ampere Electric said, “We at Ampere Electric are obsessed with customer experience. The all new Magnus Pro electric scooter is designed and tested under varied conditions to deliver superior ride and comfortable experience with a host of useful features. We conducted extensive research and customer feedback to ensure Magnus Pro, meets the expectations of all types of scooter lovers. Magnus Pro will be an exciting new option in the high speed e-scooter segment with host of comfort, safety, convenience & stylish features.
- Max Speed -55 Km/hr
- Max Loading Capacity- 150 Kg
- Charge Time -5 to 6 Hrs
- Range -75 ± 5 Km
- Kerb Weight- 82 Kg
- Gradient- 13 Degrees
- Battery -60V, 30Ah Advanced Lithium Ion Battery
- Charger- 60V, 7.5A Li
- Controller- BLDC Vector Sine Wave
- Motor Power- 1200 Watts
- Brake- Mechanical Drum – 130mm Combined Braking System
- Fork-Front – Telescopic, Rear – Coil Spring
- Tyre- Tubeless
- Wheel- 2.15 J X 10
- Dimensions- (L x W x H) mm 1880 x 710 x 1190 mm
- Ground Clearance -150 mm
- Wheel Base- 1415 mm
Ampere is available Pan-India through 200+ exclusive dealerships & select Greaves Retail outlets and offers a bouquet of financing options to our customers.