Mercedes-Benz has finally launched the much awaited- EQC. It is the first all-electric vehicle from the house of German automaker.
It went on sale in India on October 8, 2020.
The all electric SUV will be sold under the company’s electric vehicle brand EQ, which made its debut earlier this year, in January 2020.
The introductory price for these first 50 customers stands at Rs. 99.30 lakh (on-road, India).
REE Auto partner of Mahindra showcases next-gen EV platforms on track
EQC Service & Warranty:
Comprehensive service packages offering complete ease of ownership to customers:
- 5 years unlimited km Comprehensive Service Package
- 5 years unlimited km Extended Warranty
- 5 years unlimited On-Road Assistance
Attractive EMI from DFS India with STAR Agility:
40% lower EMI with Star Agility for a loan tenure of 3 years, starting at an attractive INR 144,111 per month
Online buying: Customer can order their EQC online from the comfort of their home at www.shop.mercedes-benz.co.in
Mercedes me app’s benefits
New Mercedes Me Connect features: benefits all existing Mercedes owners.
With the vehicle’s battery management, the users can remotely check the EQC’s battery status, access the status of charging, available range, and indication upon charging completion. The user can also remotely define the maximum status of the charge and set it as per convenience.
The pre-entry climate control feature ensures the user can set the vehicle’s individual zone temperatures before the drive. The Anti-theft alarm system, along with Mercedes me connect gives notification on the App in case of any unwanted movements inside the locked car, and for tow-away protection. EQC Compatible charging stations across India are also visible on the EQC Navigation system for ease. Other key features of Mercedes me connect are:
- Biometric ID access for unlocking the car ensures complete safety
- Opening and closing of car windows, sunroof remotely from anywhere
- Geo-fencing: Set a perimeter for the car’s movement and receive notifications
- Vehicle Finder: Enables the car’s horn and flashes the lights
- MB India continues to offer the Corona Testing Centres in Navigation System through MBUX
- All EQC customers and existing Mercedes customers will receive new and exciting MMC features OTA periodically
|CO2 emissions||0 g/km|
|Power consumption (NEDC)||(20.8 – 19.7 kWh/100 km)|
|Range (WLTP)||445 – 471 km|
|Drive system||2 asynchronous motors, all-wheel drive|
|Output||300 kW (408 hp)|
|Peak torque||760 Nm|
|Top speed||180 km/h (governed)|
|Acceleration 0-100 km/h||5.1 s|
|Battery energy content (NEDC)||80 kWh|
|Battery weight||652 kg|
|Length/width (incl. mirrors)/height||4,761/1,884 (2,096) /1,624 mm|
|Luggage compartment (depending on equipment fitted)||approx. 500 l|
|Kerb weight (EC)/perm. gross vehicle weight/payload (EC)||2,495/2,940/445 kg|