This week’s EV news wrap includes top stories-Okinawa Oki100 launch, Greencell Marudhara ICRA Stable rating, EESL tender for EV, Fisker and Magna agreement, Pure EV with CSIR-CECRI and more
- Delhi Municipal corporations to set up a large number of electric charging stations in the city in next one year.
- Okinawa Oki100 electric motorcycle is all set to launch in March next year. Jeetender Sharma, Founder and MD, Okinawa, speaking to car and bike confirmed about the launch. The Oki100 electric motorcycle will have performance comparable to a 125-150 cc motorcycle
- ICRA, leading rating agency in the country, has assigned [ICRA]A- (Stable) to Greencell Marudhara Private Limited, G-M-P-L, the electric vehicle bus – fleet operator for the Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation in the state of Rajasthan.
- Energy Efficiency Services Limited inviting bids to hire a fleet management agency to deploy its electric cars to government organizations or public sector undertakings on a lease or rental model across India. The deadline for submitting the bids is December 31, 2020.
- Fisker has announced that it has entered into definitive “operational phase” platform-sharing and initial manufacturing agreements with Magna International Inc., which clarify and finalize key aspects of the framework agreement previously announced on Oct. 15, 2020.
- Nexzu has partnered with Nexzu Mobility Distributor to foray into West Bengal and the tie-up will establish its presence across nine towns in the state.
- MIT researchers develop novel electric vehicle emissions model to quantify importance of vehicle charging patterns and impact of ambient temperature on EV emissions levels.
- IIT Hyderabad-incubated startup Pure EV has collaborated with CSIR-CECRI on indigenizing Lithium-Ion Battery technology for electric vehicles.
- Motovolt Mobility recently launched fleet of smart e-cycles under the brand name Motovolt. Tennis star, Leander Paes launched the Motovolt Smart e-cycle range .
- MG Motor India has partnered with e-waste recycling and end-to-end service provider, TES-AMM for recycling of batteries of its electric vehicle ZS EV.
Climate Samurai has small but strong editorial team that brings you uninfluenced and curated news that you can trust. To support truly independent journalism, please consider taking a subscription which is free like our thought.